Friday, December 19, 2008

Osprey Aether 70


A longstanding requirement for my trekking desires. Gives 70 liters space and ruggedly built. Can store my 8ft by 9ft tent as well as the hugely built sleeping bag. After I bought the bag it is my mate for all the rides, trek and trips. A well built body and water resistant. It kept all my stuff dry even in heavy downpour. Planning to use it for my one month Himalayan trip.

I stuffed the bag with 20Kgs and did a mom test. As in technical field it is said a product can be hit if your mom can use the product. She did not feel a single hurt while carrying 20kgs in her back.

I loaded the bag with 25kgs stuff and still did not feel a pain in my back. Best for a 3 days trek.

Can see the specification details in the link :
http://www.ospreypacks.com/detail.php?productID=8&colorCode=820&tab=description

No comments: